Thursday, July 1, 2010

Regularly Scheduled Thursday

Well, we are back to our normal schedule. I slept all the way through last night. Mommy said she was really happy that she got a good night sleep. I had a good time when we were up in the middle of the night the other day. I don't know what she is talking about!

I snuck a red crayon in my purse this morning, and when I was in the car on the way to school, I took it out and colored on the window. Some of it got on my seat too. Oops! Mommy told me to stop, but I was just trying to make her car pretty.

When we came home tonight, I got in the tent with Mommy and ate some Craisins. They kept spilling out all over me, but we got them all picked up and eaten. Yum! Daddy finally came home and we hung out while I was eating dinner. I had two bites of my potato and some milk and didn't want anymore. Daddy wasn't taking my stuff, so I was going to throw it on the floor. That shows them that they should listen to me.

I helped Mommy get the house clean by sweeping the floor for her. Then I took a bath to wash all of the dirt off of me. Daddy read all of the books I piled on top of him until Mommy said it was time to go to bed. I just want to stay up all night. I know Mom and Dad do fun things after I go to bed, and I have to miss out on everything. I can't wait until I get bigger.

A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn has started giving Gordo the Gorilla a hug every morning and every night when she goes to bed. It actually belongs her sister Alex, so it's like Brooklyn is hugging her big sister every day. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment