I got to watch my two favorite parts of Sesame Street this morning-Abby's Flying Fairy School and Elmo's World. That Elmo is just so cool, and he writes some good books. He also plays some good music on his piano!
After that, Mom dragged me to go to the garage sales everyone in the neighborhood was having. I really was not in the mood to go, but I finally let her plug the iPod into my stroller, and I jammed out to Bob Marley. That guy sings some good songs. They make me feel really relaxed-almost like I'm sitting at the pool. Anyway, this whole garage sale thing wasn't very exciting at first. Mom bought some big box, which looked like boy toys. Later, I found out how much fun taking all of the giant Legos out of the box and throwing them at Daddy was! I also got a puzzle and a red purse with puppies and shiny beads on it. I loaded all of my stuff in it right away. It's kind of big, but a girl needs room to fit cheddar whales, a phone, a water bottle, and a monkey in it. I think it will do for now until I need to start carrying notebooks and crayons too.While Mom and Dad were getting ready to go, I decided to go through Daddy's wallet. Sometimes he has some cool stuff in there. I took all of his money and stuffed it down my shirt. I figured that no one would look for it there, but it turns out that Daddy is a pretty smart guy and he took his money back and put it in his wallet. That was kind of a bummer.
I took a ride with Mommy and Daddy to the bank and then to Starbucks. Man, I love that place! I got a Strawberry & Creme, but it kind of spilled on me when I tried to eat the whipped cream. Then, it spilled again all over the carpet when I was trying to open a package I got in the mail. These shirts were in an envelope for me. I love getting free stuff. I'm so glad that I don't have to pay for anything. It must be because everyone thinks I am so cute. I also learned how to use my Daddy's drill. He said that he is going to let me work on projects, and even buy me my own toolbelt!We decided to go to lunch with Chris and Jen, and then we got to go to my favorite place...Barnes & Noble. I rode on the escalator, looked at books, read magazines, and looked at all of the cool stuffed animals. I grabbed all of the ones I could hold at the same time with the books I had, but Mommy told me I had to leave all of them at the store so that I could share with the other kids. I like sharing, and it would make me sad if other kids couldn't play with these cool stuffed animals.
A note from Mommy:
It seems like we were on the go all day today. Brooklyn and I searched garage sales in our neighborhood for about 2 hours this morning, and she was really patient. I suppose it helps distracting her with things for herself. And, when we found that Brooklyn had stuffed money down her shirt, the first thing that came to mind was a future stripper. I guess that would be one way to pay her college tuition! I think we need to search out escalators in our area because Brooklyn loves riding them continuously. She took off running as soon as she saw it. She has totally worn me out today.

No comments:
Post a Comment