Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake Heaven

Man, the day just doesn't start that well when I am still tired. I wish I could sleep in every day. The best part of the morning was getting my vanilla bean scone from Starbucks. But, when we got to school, I just didn't want Mommy to leave. I wanted to go back to Starbucks with her and hang out all day. We could have gotten a strawberry creme or a donut. That would have been cool. Sometimes I just don't want to go to school, but I did have a good time.  I was happy when Mom came to pick me up though.

When we got home, I ate a pickle while Mom made dinner. I love pickles. They are so good! I know exactly where they are in the fridge and I can reach them. Too bad they are kind of heavy and I can't open them by myself yet. I also got to feed the kitties again. Mom mentioned something to Jen about it being my chore. I don't know what a chore is exactly, but if it's as fun as giving the dogs their treats and feeding the kitties dinner, then I want to do more! Maybe Mom and Dad will let me sweep. That's fun too.

I at all of my dinner tonight because it was so good. I had couscous and ground turkey with tomato sauce. It goes really well with pickles. Then I got to eat a homemade strawberry shortcake that my friend Lauren made me. It was so good that I just dug in and ate it. Who needs a fork! I had to take a bath because I was covered in Cool Whip, and then I got to play for awhile. I sure can't wait until the weekend so I can play with the kitties all day! 










A note from Mommy:
I sure hope that Brooklyn decides that she wants to be at school in the morning! She doesn't ever want me to leave her, and she isn't ever ready to go home when I pick her up. I hate leaving her screaming because then all the other kids join in. Hopefully they don't think of Brooklyn as that kid. At least she is normally very personable and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment