Sunday, July 11, 2010

Princess in Pearls

It was another great day. I sure love the weekends because I have so much fun with Mom, Dad, Chris, and Jen. I was a little bummed out because my playdate got cancelled, but I still had fun.

I woke up in such a good mood! I was singing all of the songs I know until Mommy came and got me out of bed. Then I watched Sesame Street with Daddy and headed to the grocery store with Mommy and Jen. I took my new purse with me, and the check out ladies thought I was so cute that they gave me a balloon with a puppy on it. I am so special!

Being so bubbly and happy kind of wears me out, so I took a nap when we got home. I knew everyone had a lot of work to do anyway, and I didn't want to have to help. I like dusting and sweeping and throwing stuff away, but I'm not good at filing stuff yet. I think I need to learn how to read a little bit better first.

I got to talk to Grandma and Grandpa Pepin today on Skype. I also saw Grandma Zsa Zsa for a minute, but I really wanted to go upstairs and see the kitties. Mom and Dad wouldn't let me go upstairs, but Jen is so nice and she let me go see the kitties. Then we went outside and played with my new Legos and puzzle in the backyard. Mommy was playing her iPod music so we had a little dance party. I sure like that music with a good beat.

After running around so much, I really hate to have to sit in my chair to eat. Mommy snuck me in the chair, and I was so mad. I just wanted to run around the house with my tortilla. I mean, isn't the point of a taco that it's portable so you can eat it on the go?


















A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn is sure focused on the new cats in our house. She remembers they are here and wants to go see them at least 3 or 4 times a day. I don't know what she is going to do when Chris and Jen get their own place. I guess she will just have to have some sleep overs!

No comments:

Post a Comment