Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Day!

Today was a great day! Even though Mom still woke me up too early, I had a lot of fun today. It must have been because I wore my new purple outfit that Grandma Zsa Zsa made me. Daddy even let me choose the shoes to wear with the outfit. Finally, my parents are starting to understand I have my own fashion sense!

I had some anti-oxidant fruit mix for breakfast. Yummy! I sure love that stuff. I had cereal for breakfast when I got to school. I didn't want Mommy to leave, but then I realized how hungry I was and I didn't even realize she left. Daycare Grandma and Ms. Brenda always makes the morning great even though Mommy and Daddy aren't there.

We were having a reading circle when Mommy picked me up. I was so excited when she showed up, and all of the other kids were jealous that I got to leave. We went over to the pool and I got dressed and had some cheddar whales for a snack.

I got in the pool by myself today. I had to sit on the wall and then turn on my tummy and slide in. I did such a good job! I did it a few times before Mommy made me start swimming. I still wanted to be on the side, and I wasn't afraid to let everyone know. We did get to go back to the side and jump in. I even put my head all the way under the water.

On the way home, I told Mommy I wanted to listen to my CD, and we sang the whole way home about a hole in the ground that had a root that had a tree that had a branch that had a twig that had a nest that had an egg that had a bird that had a wing that had a feather, and the green grass grew all around! Then I took a shower and ate pizza for dinner. I liked the breadstick better, and even better than that was my water with ice in it! That's my favorite. One day maybe I can have a bowl of ice for dinner. That sounds really good!


A note from Mommy:
Finally, a drive home from the pool that did not involve crying or yelling. And all it took was for me to play one song on repeat and sing it really loud. The side effect of that is me still singing it in my head...and the green grass grows all around, all around and the green grass grow all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment