Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

When Mommy woke me up this morning, I was so not ready. I tried to go back to sleep, but Mommy kept singing her morning song to me and I finally had to get up. She sure knows how to ruin a good dream. When I got dressed, I wanted Daddy to put my white shoes on, but they don't fit any more. I made him shove my feet in my shoes, but he just couldn't get them in. He doesn't understand the price you have to pay for fashion sometimes. I ended up wearing other shoes instead.

It was another day of being able to watch Word World! I had 2 yogurt pouches for breakfast, but I really wanted to have some truffles too. Daddy told me they were all gone, and Mommy told me I couldn't have one until later. They really need to get their stories straight.

I had more breakfast at school. I had 4 pancakes for breakfast. They were so good! Daycare Grandma makes a mean blueberry pancake. I also walked all around school practicing saying all of the words I know and learning new words too. When Mommy came to pick me up, I was busy playing school at a desk. I was definitely ready to go because I wanted to go swimming.

We drove over to the pool, and it started to rain. Mommy let me sit in the front seat and eat my snack and drive the car. When it stopped raining, we went to the pool, but they said that the class was cancelled because it was thundering. I was so mad. I wanted to play in the water, so I went and sat in a puddle. Mommy told me I couldn't sit in the water, but we did splash in all of the puddles on the way to the car. That was fun, but I still wanted to go to the pool. We just went home instead and had dinner.

I was really hungry tonight. I had fruit snacks and a cereal bar for a snack in the car, and then I had crackers, frosted mini wheats, and blueberry craisins before dinner. Mommy thought I wasn't hungry any more, but I wanted to eat the spaghetti Daddy made, and it was so yummy! I even left room for a truffle :)

I had to take a bath tonight because I wrote on myself and had puddle dirt and spaghetti sauce all over me. I really didn't want to, but that Mom lady made me. She is making me do all of this stuff I don't want to do, and it's making me mad.

A note from Mommy:
I am so glad I didn't put Brooklyn in her bathing suit today. It started raining right as we got to the pool, and I knew Brooklyn would be upset. She handled it a little better than I thought she would after we weren't able to get in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment