I had a pretty fun day even though it rained again and we didn't get to play in the water at school. I got to look at a lot of pictures at school, and learned how to say fish and elephant. I also took an hour and a half nap today. I don't like to admit when I'm tired, but I think that going to bed late is making me sleep more at school. That's ok, but I don't get to play with Daycare Grandma in the baby room as much.
When Mommy came to pick me up, she put on some Justin Timberlake music for me. Me and Monkey were dancing in the back. That guy sure knows how to drop a good beat! When we got home, Mommy gave me a present from Ms. Linda from her work. It was a pink kitty. We picked up Daddy, Jen, and Chris so we could go to dinner. They all thought my kitty was super cool. I put it in my polka dot purse and took it in to dinner with me. The kitty looked like she had some chapped whiskers, so I shared my chapstick. I ate lasagna for dinner and it was soooo good. I ate the whole thing. Mmmmmmm!
We came home and I saw a bunny rabbit. I chased it all the way down the street and into the empty lot. It ran away. I wanted to keep chasing it, but mommy made me go home. But, she did say we could look for more bunnies tomorrow. They are so fast! I need to practice my running more. I fed the kitties when I got home. I think they like me now. I wonder if it's because I bring them food. Whatever it is, I don't care. I like them. I made Jen read to me and then I talked on my phone for a long time.
I'm getting a little cough, but hopefully I won't be sick this weekend because I want to do a lot of fun stuff!
A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn loves animals. She loves live animals. She loves stuffed animals. She loves animals in books. She loves animals that have been colored on paper. Maybe she'll be a vet. Or a pet store owner. Or a lawyer :)



No comments:
Post a Comment