Friday, July 2, 2010

We're off to see the wizard...

I am so excited that it's Friday. Mom and Dad promised me yesterday that I could stay up late tonight because it's the weekend! I also got to have some blueberry Craisins for breakfast. I love them! Mommy put them in a bag for me so I could eat them in the car. I still had some left when we got to school so I took them inside.

I was so excited to see Diggy the dog at school. He kept smelling me and trying to eat my Craisins. It made me really mad. I ended up spilling the whole baggie on the floor. Mommy picked them up and took them away, which made me even more mad. Then she took them away with her. I was so mad that I threw a full out tantrum right then and there. I don't care if anyone thinks it's immature, I was mad and I just wanted everyone to know. So there.

Daddy picked me up from school because he got to leave work early. We had a lot of fun together tonight. Mommy, Daddy and I watched March of the Penguins. They were so cute. I kept petting and kissing them on the tv. Mommy got mad, but I'm just so cute that I can get away with things that other kids can't.

I emptied out all of my toys in the living room, and then Daddy and I played all of my musical instruments. We played follow the leader on the drum. It was so fun! Then we watched Wizard of Oz. That movie is awesome! I watched almost the whole thing and I wasn't even scared of the mean monkies. I want to see it again. My sister Alex got to see Wicked on Broadway. I was in Mommy's tummy so I was there, but I didn't get to see it. I want my turn to go too!

I'm excited that I get three whole days with Mom and Dad. Hopefully we get to do a lot of fun things.


A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn is one of the best tantrum throwers around! She was so mad when she couldn't eat her Craisins because they went all over the floor. Lesson learned-no taking food in progress to daycare. All the kids wanted to eat the Craisins, and so did the dog. I practically ran out of the room so that Brooklyn would forget all about her food. I'm not really sure how well all of that worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment