So, today I came back home. I did get to go to breakfast with Alex before we left. I really like spending time with her. She is a cool big sister. I wish I got to spend more time with her, but I get to hang out with her in CA in November.
Daddy drove Mommy and me to Denver so we could go on our airplane. We didn't have any good music playing so I decided to take a nap until we go to the airport.
Daddy dropped us off. I was sad to leave, but I was excited to see my puppies and the kitties at our house. The Denver airport is so cool. They have so many escalators and I got to go on them again. And, I got to go on the train. I ate some yogurt and had milk for lunch and then decided I was still hungry. I wanted to eat some popcorn, but Mommy wasn't letting me have all of it so I spilled it on the floor. Mommy was mad, but she got even more upset when I started eating it off the floor. I don't know what the big deal is. I mean, it was probably past the 5 second rule, but the floor looked pretty clean.
After lunch, we got to go on the escalators. I think we went at least 10 times. I was trying to wear Mommy out before we got on the plane. When I got bored of that, we went and watched all of the people working on the ground at the airport, and we also watched the planes go into the air. I like watching people, and I was trying to wave people who were working. They must have been too busy because they didn't see me.
It was finally time to get on the plane. I was trying to sit in my own seat, but the flight was full. I didn't want to sit in Mommy's lap, but then we started watching all of the people putting the bags on the plane. They were really nice and they waved at me a lot. Maybe one day I will be able to work at the airport and wave to kids too.
We finally got home and Chris and Jen came to pick us up. I missed them. I rode in the back seat with Chris, and then when we got home Jen read all of my books to me. I'm pretty tired since I didn't get to nap much, so I am going to try to go to bed on time tonight. Swim lessons start tomorrow!
A note from Mommy:
Wow, travelling with a toddler by yourself is a lot of work. Brooklyn didn't want to stop moving in the airport, or in the plane. I finally got her to sleep after almost an hour. Thankfully!


No comments:
Post a Comment