Monday, July 12, 2010

Bubble Blast Monday

Well, today was just another Monday. Wake up, school, you know. I did get a new teacher at school today, and they put a piece of masking tape on my shirt with my name. If nothing else, it will help Daddy call me Brooklyn instead of Alex.

I was so excited because Daddy picked me up from school today. He always plays me some good music in the car and gives me some crackers to snack on. Yum! You know, I really like the music Daddy plays in his car. There is usually a good melody and you can sing along and understand the words. I don't want to hurt his feelings, but secretly I really like the music Mommy listens to. Daddy doesn't like it, but the bass is pumpin' and I can bob my head to the music. Can I get a what, what!!

When we got home, Mommy made me get on Skype with her to talk to her friend Heather. I don't know Heather, and I have better things to do like throw my baseball around, but I did get to see a cute baby named Xander. I'm into the older men, so I really wasn't interested, but I think that he'll be able to pick up a lot of ladies at the swimming pool.

While Mommy was making dinner, I found where she hid my bubbles. Jen came outside to play with me, and then Chris and Daddy came out too. I love bubbles! They are so fun, even if I spilled most of the bubble blowing stuff out of the bottle. I still made some good bubbles. I didn't want to come inside, but I did. And I took a shower. Then I ate some yummy lasagna and some tomatoes. Yum! I sure like staying up late so I can eat dinner with our family.


A note from Mommy:
Oh my! Brooklyn loves her some bubbles. She was mad when she ran out of bubbles, and she was mad when I wouldn't let her play with the other bubbles she found. Needles to say, the bubbles have now been moved to a different cabinet that she can't reach so I can control when she plays with bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment