Mommy took me to school. I was really wishing that I was back at home sleeping, but my teacher let me cuddle for awhile before I ate breakfast, so it wasn't too bad. I had a fun day at school, and when Mommy came to pick me up, I was riding on the bicycle merry go round. That thing is so fun. I wish we could get one of those at home.I have the same swim teacher as last year. Today we practiced blowing bubbles, kicking, and floating on our backs. I was awesome. I'm way better that most of the kids in my class. There are some bigger kids that blow big bubbles, but I know that I will be the best one by the end of the class.
Tonight I got to talk to Daddy on Skype. I sure miss him. It's kind of weird seeing him on the computer, but I'm really glad I get to talk to him.
A note from Mommy:
I think Brooklyn is still recovering from traveling this weekend. She sure was a mess today. Good thing she is so cute so I can tolerate all of the crying and whining for no apparent reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment