Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tired Out Tuesday

Today was a long, long day. Mommy woke me up way too early this morning. I didn't want to get up, I didn't want to get dressed, and I didn't want to eat breakfast. I also didn't really want to go to school, but Ms. Brenda cuddled with me when I got there, so it made it better.

I did have a fun day at school today. I played at the sand table and got sand all over me. It was on my shoe when Mommy came to pick me up so I took off my shoe so that she could clean it. I cannot be seen with one sandy shoe and one brown shoe!

It was a slow night tonight. I didn't really feel like eating any dinner, but I did play around on the kitchen chair. Unfortunately I stepped through the big slot and hurt my leg. I had a big pink mark on my leg, but Mommy did cuddle with me, and I did like that.

Daddy was busy making guacamole and doing school work, so I didn't get to spend a lot of time with him tonight. I still love him, and I know how much I like school, so I'm sure he does too. I hope I get to do as much school as my Daddy does.

Mommy said I had to go to bed early tonight. I'm a big girl, and I really can stay up late, but I am pretty tired today, so I don't mind it. Just don't tell her!










A note from Mommy:
The super crabby baby was sent to bed early tonight. She was so tired that she was ready to go to bed as soon as I put her down. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much more exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment