We also looked around at books. I love books. I looked at all of the animal books. Then I saw all of these cool stuffed animals. There were animal pillows that go around your neck, and there were bears and horses and dogs. I took all of the stuffed animals off the shelves and piled them around me so I could check out which ones I wanted. Mommy told me that I could have a book today, but not an animal. I was cool with that though. I got a Disney princess book so that I can read all about them before we go to Disneyland in November.
Then we went to Costco to buy more food for my puppies. I was riding in Mommy's shopping cart, but then Daddy came driving by in his cart. It even had an orange flag on it. I totally had to go ride with him because Daddy lets me drive all over the store. I think this was like the best day ever!We went home and I took a nap because I had such a busy morning. When I woke up, I went outside and helped Mommy clean out her car. It started raining so we ran inside the garage. Then we waited for our friends Chris and Jen to get here from Massachusetts. I was soooo excited when I saw they brought their 2 kitties. I chased them around downstairs and then tried to crawl under the bed where they were hiding. I just wanted to pet them and play with them, but they were scared. Maybe I can play with them tomorrow.
We went and had a late lunch at Salt Lick. I ate some sausage, brisket, and blackberry cobbler. Yum! I also had some pickles and a white onion. Everything was so good! Mom and Dad thought I was weird for eating an onion, but it tasted good. I was sad that I dropped it on the floor.
Then we got to go to Ikea and I rode around in the basket. We bought some door mats and a table for our new patio. I bet Daddy will let me help him put it together. I brought a lot of books to Jen and she read them to me. She is a really good reader and that makes me like her. I also got to watch part of Wizard of Oz again. I love that movie. I played with Chris and took his watch, ring, and iPhone. He thought we was going to get that stuff back, but I know what is worth keeping for myself!
I have to go to bed early tonight so that I can go to a parade tomorrow. Mommy is going to decorate my stroller to be red, white, and blue. This weekend is awesome.
A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn had such a fun time at Barnes & Noble today. I could not believe how much fun she had riding up and down the escalator. I need to scope out more places with cool escalators. She was shreiking and laughing the whole time, and lots of people were smiling with how much fun she was having. Kids can be so easily entertained!


No comments:
Post a Comment