So, I got up this morning and was in a good mood. Daddy helped me get dressed in one of my new outfits that Grandma Zsa Zsa made for me. But then, Mommy wanted me to put my lotion on while sitting on the bed. That was not what I wanted. I wanted her to help me with it in the bathroom. I didn't want to sit down. I wanted my way. That's the only way. So, I showed them. I cried and pouted and screamed and rolled on the floor. For some reason, it doesn't seem to be working as well as it used to, but I know that I am the best tantrum thrower around.
I watched Word World, which is my favorite way to start the day. When it was time to go, I thought I would play a trick on Mom. She was putting the dogs away, and I decided that I was going to stay with Silas. I got in his crate and made Mommy lock us in. She kept trying to open the door to make me come out, but I didn't want to. I was playing with Silas, but he ran away one of the times Mom opened the door. I finally made her crawl in the crate to get me out. I was so mad. I really just wanted to stay with Silas. I like school and everything, but sometimes you just need to take a break from it all.
Anyway, I was mad the whole way to school. Mommy tried to be nice to me and got me a mini scone at Starbucks, but I didn't want it. I just wanted to go home and hang with my buddy.
Mommy picked me up from school and she wouldn't give me my pacifier. She sure is being mean today. First, she didn't give me my lotion where I wanted it, then I didn't get to stay with Silas. Hopefully tomorrow she will give me whatever I want. I totally deserve it.
I had a protein bar, a chocolate popsicle, and a piece of cucumber for dinner. I just didn't feel like doing anything. Well, I really wanted to blow bubbles, but I couldn't find them. Mommy made me take a bath. Ugh! Daddy came in though and he wrapped me in my ducky towel and helped me put my p.j.'s on. Then we read some books. I totally love books, especially my Baby Einstein Alphabooks. Those are the best.
A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn was sure in a mood today. She threw several tantrums and was rolling all over the floor. I hope that she takes a good nap tomorrow so that we can have a pleasant plane ride.



No comments:
Post a Comment