Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mornings come too early

It was another early morning for me. Even though I went to bed early, I was so tired and didn't really want to get up. But, once I got going, it wasn't so bad. I watched Word World and then Mommy took me to school. I made sure to pack everything in my purse so that I would have everything I need. I just need to figure out how to keep that darn thing on my shoulder!

I played a lot at school today. Maybe my hour and 15 minute nap helped with that. My friend Ari and I marched in circles playing maracas for about an hour. It was so fun! I love playing musical instruments. Maybe I'll have a rock band when I get older. I have a drum, tamborine, xylophone, and some other cool instruments at home. Plus, Mommy has a piano app on her phone that I get to play with. I'm a good musician.

Grandma Zsa Zsa sent me a package in the mail today. She made me some cool outfits and a hat. I had some other stuff to do, so I didn't try them on, but they look cool.

When I got home, I got to go upstairs and play with Chris and Daddy. My favorite thing to do up there is to see the kitties. I really love them. I played a lot on the stairs. Daddy thought I was going to go downstairs, and Mommy told him I kept going back up. They are silly and didn't know I was trying to trick them.

We finally came downstairs and ate dinner. I had some yummy lasagna leftovers.

A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn loves going up and down the stairs. I sure hope she remembers this when she gets older and has to go to the gym and work out. Maybe she'll be an aerobic instructor!

No comments:

Post a Comment