I don't know what the deal is, but I just can't seem to get enough sleep. Mom keeps waking me up too early, and I keep going to bed too late. Maybe I am growing! One of these days I will get caught up on my beauty sleep, but probably not this week. I have swim lessons until the end of the week, so I get to stay up late!
I had a good day at school. It rained during the afternoon, but we were still able to go play outside at the end of the day. I was excited when Mommy came to pick me up since we were going to the pool. I was so happy that we got to go swimming today since it wasn't raining. Daddy even met us at the pool today and he shared his granola bar with me for a snack.
I didn't feel like swimming like our teacher told us. I just wanted to float around, but Mommy made me float on my back and try to blow bubbles and kick my feet. When we went to the shallow end, I played with all of the toys left in the box. Mommy kept telling me I could have one toy, but I snuck a couple extra. Every time she caught me, I just traded the toys in for another one.
I wanted to stay at the pool longer, but we had to go home. I yelled at Mom the whole way home because... well I guess because I wanted to. She turned up the music and rolled down the windows which made me fall asleep. She was going to try to sneak me in the shower and then to bed, but I woke up. I had dinner after my shower and it was really good. I even got a truffle for dessert. Mommy said it was the last one. I don't know if I believe her, but maybe if I'm a good girl she will make more for me.
A note from Mommy:
I would like to know who took my sweet, loving and well-behaved kid and replaced her with a tantrum throwing monster!!!!


But, dahling, she is merely expressing herself. Don't call them tantrums; call them dramatic moments.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Zsa Zsa