It was another long day today although Mommy did let me sleep in. I think she is tired of watching Word World or something because I keep getting up too late to watch it. I have such a good time at my swimming class. Today we blew bubbles, kicked, swam with our arms, and jumped off the edge of the pool. We also were supposed to float on our back, but I wanted to see all of the people instead, so I pulled Mommy's hair so that she would let me flip back over. I am sure learning some good tricks to get my way!
When we got in the car, I was hungry but I didn't want to eat the rest of my cereal bar. I wanted something else, but she didn't have anything else to give me. I was so mad that it made me cry. She needs to start bringing all of the stuff I like so that I have choices.
We took a shower when we got home to wash all of the pool off so we wouldn't be itchy. And then we got to Skype with Daddy. I really like that I can see him everyday when he isn't here.
A note from Mommy:
I don't know what's up, but every time we get in the car Brooklyn starts screaming and crying. She won't even indicate what she wants. And so we begin the journey through the Terrible Twos.

Oops! So sorry about that grandmother's curse I put on you; you know; I hope your children do the same things to you that you did to me.......
ReplyDelete