
Man, oh man was I tired this morning! I didn't sleep too well last night. I got up around midnight and played some music in my bed, and then I woke up again at 1:30 in the morning. I did not want to be in bed anymore so I started screaming until Mom came to get me. She thought that she could just calm me down and dump me back in bed. Haha...she was wrong!
She cuddled with me and tried to make me go back to sleep. I didn't like that idea. Then we went down to Mommy and Daddy's bed. They thought I was going to go to sleep, but I was awake and wanted to play. I patted Daddy's back and crawled on top of him to look at his eyes. Then I threw myself on Mommy to make sure she was up too.
We took Monkey and went upstairs. Mommy thought she could get me to go to bed, but I tricked her again. We laid on the couch for awhile. I think Mommy thought I was sleeping, but I tricked her again! I was still awake and did not want to be in bed. She finally just left me there. I was so mad that she did that. What's wrong with playing in the middle of the night?
A note from Mommy:
I'm tired, Brooklyn was tired, and John was tired. I have no idea why Brooklyn woke up, or why it took over 2 hours for her to finally go back to sleep. Maybe she was having nightmares about going back to the doctor. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a solid night of sleep tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment