
So, Mom and Dad finally got things right today. We did not have any wardrobe disagreements. I got a good night sleep last night and woke up in a great mood. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and helped Mom put Bella and Silas in their crates. I played with the plant closest to the front door because it has cool yellow flowers, and it tickles me when I walk by it. I almost felt like I was going in the jungle! We even got to stop by Starbucks (don't tell Dad!) before we stopped for gas. I love going there because Mom always buys me a petite vanilla bean scone. It's a little bit crumbly and messy, but man is it yummy in my tummy!
I had a great day at school and we got to play with bubbles in the afternoon. I was really excited to go home though because Wednesdays are pool playdates in our neighborhood. Some of my friends were there, and I got to make new friends too! My favorite part was sitting in the shallow water that went up to my chin. I kept standing up and sitting back down. Mom said something about squats being good exercise, but I really don't know what she was talking about. I was just playing around and having fun. I also learned how to float on my belly and kick the water around. I love making big splashes!
When Mom and I got home, I had some chicken and twice baked potato casserole for dinner. I had 2 bowls of potatoes, and only about 2 bites of chicken. And the best part was that Dad was watching Rambo. That movie is awesome! I couldn't get enough of it. I watched Rambo run through the woods with people chasing him. There was even a funny old man that came out of the woods. Too bad I had to go take a bath and couldn't watch the rest of it. Maybe I can rent the DVD sometime and watch the whole movie.
We wrapped up the night with Daddy reading some books to me. I love my Baby Einstein alphabet books and I wanted to read all of them, but Mom said it was time to go to bed. What a party pooper!
A note from Mommy:
Yes, we know that Rambo is not a kid friendly movie. I was surprised and maybe even a little bit disturbed that Brooklyn was so into the movie. She could not take her eyes off of the tv. I will be interested to see what types of movies she wants to watch when she gets old enough to decide.

Hi Brooklyn,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that today was a great day! Any day that starts off with a visit to Starbucks is going to be great! :)
I love your picture in the plant -- I too love that little tickle from it's long leaves as I leave your house!!!
Mom and Dad P... uh, I must say, you have quite a salad dressing collection in your fridge door!!!
Love you!
Lauren
Can't wait to meet you, Brooklyn! Manana! (Sorry, no accents available!).
ReplyDeleteWear great shoes.