Monday, June 21, 2010

Princess Potty Returns


Monday morning and we had a fashion fiasco. Dad gave me the choice of two outfits, and I chose a pink skirt with a white shirt with an elephant on it. Well, after I was dressed I decided this was not the outfit I wanted. I really wanted to wear my red gingham pants with my shirt. Mommy said it didn't match. What does she know? She is totally supressing my individual sense of style! Looking back on it, maybe it was for the best. Besides, I got to wear my cool pink hightops today.
I had a good day at school and got to play outside. Even though I really want to work on my tan, my teachers keep putting sunscreen on me. That makes Mommy happy so that I don't get skin cancer when I get older. Oh well, it doesn't make me like being outside any less.
My daddy picked me up from school since Mom had to work in San Antonio today. He accidentally pinched my leg in the seatbelt. I started crying. Don't tell him this, but it didn't hurt as bad as he thought-I just wanted him to give me my pacifier.
I played, helped Daddy grill, and ate dinner. I really like guacamole and chips, but do not like chicken or anything of substance. Mommy took a bunch of pictures of me and I surprised her with my new favorite word-Cheese!! I said "Cheese" every time she took a picture of me, but I didn't stop moving for long so Mom said most of the pictures came out blurry.
My most proud moment today was using my Princess Potty for the second time! It played music all by itself. I helped empty the bowl and flush the real potty before I took a bath. Mom and Dad were really excited. I didn't want them to know how excited I really was so I just got right in the bathtub.

A note from Mommy:
Peepee in the potty number 2!! Yay, we are so excited. The sooner we can stop spending money on diapers, the better. We are going to continue hoping the Princess Potty will keep Brooklyn's interest and she is potty trained soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment