
I had a great day with my daddy. I woke him up really early with his presents. I gave him a Junior's cheesecake cookbook so Mom can make us yummy dessert, and the movie Talledega Nights. Mom said it is a really stupid movie, but Daddy said that it's really funny and that Mom doesn't know what funny is. I get to watch it when I'm a little bit older.
I was going to help Mom make apple crumble cheesecake to celebrate Father's Day, but she looked like she had everything under control so I took a nap. Once I got up, I was ready to go to the pool. Mom keeps trying to take all of these pictures of me, and I finally gave in and did a bunch of poses for her on the stairs. I know I'm cute, but I just can't let people see it all the time. I think they would just get bored with me, and we all know that I need to be the center of attention...all the time.
I didn't feel much like swimming, but I did play in the fountains and tried to get another little girl to play with me. She just kept looking at me, but I think her mommy wanted to spend time with her.
Mom was going through all of my old clothes tonight because she is going to give them away. I was so helpful and threw all of the clothes out of the box and rolled around in them. They are still my clothes, so I can do whatever I want with them.
I ended the day by talking to both of my grandpas and spending time with my daddy. I love him.
A note from Mommy:
I hope all of the fathers out there had a great Father's Day. Brooklyn's best gift to John today was that there were no tantrums all day. Too bad Father's Day isn't every day!

No comments:
Post a Comment