Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to my blog




My mom and dad keep telling me how smart I am, so I have decided to start my own blog so my family and friends can keep up with me! I don't get to see most of you very often, so this will be a good way to keep up with my busy life.








Just to catch you up on me, here is an overview of my life up until now.


I was born on Tuesday, November 25 at St. David's South Austin Hospital. I have a fabulous mom and dad, and a really cool sister who lives in Colorado. When I came home, I met my dog brother Silas and dog sister Bella. We moved from South Austin to Pflugerville when I was about 7 months old and have loved learning to walk and run in this house.


My mom and dad both work, so I go to a daycare with some really cool people. I have lots of friends there, and we are trying to meet more friends in our neighborhood and close by.


Things I like: books, singing, swimming, Mr. Monkey, Sesame Street, Word World, shoes (mine and yours!), running around, going on walks

Things I don't like: naps, not getting my way


Today I decided to wear daddy's socks and mommy's 4 inch heels. I definitely have a unique sense of style. Be looking for my designs on the runways in a few years!


I have lots of things going on this summer: pool playdates, mom-n-me playdates, swim lessons, and a trip to Colorado.


I look forward to keeping everyone updated!
Love, Brooklyn





A note from Brooklyn's mom...


Have you ever noticed that as a parent you become immune to many things your child does? For instance, you become oblivious to crusty food and baby slobber all over your clothes until hours later when you are already at work or out. Becoming a mom has certainly lowered my standards of how I look as long as I can get out the door on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment