Tuesday, June 29, 2010

If I never see a doctor again, it will be too soon

Today I got to stay home from school. I love when I get to stay home with Mommy, especially when I don't feel sick. I felt so much better today. Even though I didn't like that shot yesterday, I do feel better. Mom and I went to the grocery store this morning since she didn't go over the weekend. I had a good time and smiled at all of the people there. When we got home, I brought my float inside. I wanted Mommy to take me to the pool, but she made me take a nap instead. Even though I didn't want to tell her how tired I was, I ended up taking a 3 hour nap. I mostly did it to be nice to Mom so she could get her work done.

I had some lunch when I woke up, and then Grandma Zsa Zsa came to see me. She took her friend Linda to the airport. I know it was on purpose so that she could come over to my house. I'm just so cute that no one can resist me. Grandma let me eat some of her salad and then we read all of my books. I put on my art smock so that I wouldn't get dirty from reading or when I swept the carpet. Then we put money in my bank. That was awesome. I love listening to all of the coins hit each other. I took Grandma upstairs so she could hug on my sister's big white gorilla with me. I sure do love him. Mommy said she is going to take a picture of us together one day.

I took a short nap before my doctor appointment. I was so mad because I wanted to play more. I kept yelling because I thought Mommy would come get me, but she didn't. I got to see the fish again at the doctor's office. They are just so cool. When we went in the back with the nurse, I got scared. I screamed really loud because I didn't want to get weighed. Geeze, they took my weight yesterday, why do they need to do it again? They are giving me a complex! I totally didn't trust the nurse today. I didn't like when she took my temperature, and I didn't like her listening to my heart. I just knew she was going to poke me with some needle. But, she left. Mommy and I read a book about wild puppies and we played with an app she downloaded for me on her iPhone. I sure think that my mom loves me. The doctor came to see me and wanted to look in my mouth. I hate that popsicle stick thing. It makes me gag and I would like to throw up on the doctor to show them how much I hate it. He was nice and said that I didn't have to get any more blood drawn, but then the nurse came back in with a needle. Another shot! Boy was I mad. Mom was telling me something about relaxing because it wouldn't hurt as much. Like she knows what she's talking about.

We got to go home, but everytime I looked at the bandaid my leg hurt again and it made me cry. Mom set up my tent and I got to watch some tv while she made dinner. She came in the tent when dinner was ready and we waited for Daddy to come home. When he got home, Daddy came in my tent too. It was really hot in there, so we got out and had dinner. And, Mommy felt really bad about me having another shot so I got more ice cream today. Yum!



A note from Mommy:
Well, Brooklyn sure caused quite a scene at the doctor's office. I couldn't believe she freaked out about standing on a scale! She just had such a bad day there yesterday, she figured today would be the same. Things are looking good, and all of the bloodwork will be back tomorrow. The doctor we saw today said he thought it was probably a virus, but they would know tomorrow. Hopefully we won't have to go through this again any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment