

So, last night I went to bed at 6:30 because I was tired and crabby. I didn't even want to eat dinner. I had a long day at school and got to play in the water all afternoon. Mommy was kind of disappointed we didn't get to go to the pool last night, but I was well rested to go today!
I got up this morning at 6 and was back in bed by 7:30. I got Mom and Dad to take me to the pool when I woke up from my nap. Mom made me wear this stupid pink hat to help shade my eyes from the sun, but it totally didn't go with my cute bathing suit. I ripped it off and threw it in the water...so there. I played in the fountains and swam in the pool.
We went to Pluckers for lunch. The chicken was ok, but the fries were so yummy that I wanted to rub the grease all over me. I put the basket on my my head and got grease all over my hair. But, I smelled like fries the rest of the afternoon which made me really happy.
I took Mom and Dad to Ikea after lunch. I got some new silverware that is just my size. Although no one else might think that is exciting, it will probably help me keep my Spaghetti-o's in my mouth and not in my hair.
Tomorrow is Father's Day and Mommy and I have a few surprises for Daddy up our sleeves. Tune in tomorrow!
A note from Mommy:
We have some cute pictures of Brooklyn's fashionable bathing suit, but I can't find the cord to the camera. Hopefully we will have some new pool pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment