Saturday, June 26, 2010

Super Saturday

OMG...Today was awesome! I went to bed early last night and woke up in a great mood. I had some mini waffles and crackers for breakfast. Mommy had to take her car in for an oil change so I got dressed for the day. I packed a book and one of Mom's necklaces so I could be presentable and then we headed out.













We tried a new restaurant for breakfast and I got a bacon, potato, egg, and cheese taco. It looked so good that I wanted to see if they were hiding more food under the paper! It tasted really yummy, and Daddy let me wash it down with a little bit of his root beer. I also snuck some of his hash browns and toast. The toast was a little dry, so I chewed on the jelly packet until I was able to break it and eat straight jelly. Yum!














After breakfast, we stopped by Office Depot to buy some stuff to organize the office. There were soooooooooooooo many fun things to play with! I dialed and answered the fax machines, tried to make copies, played with phones and headsets, and pretty much tried to buy everything I could get my hands on. Some how we only ended up leaving with file folders. But, I did get to use Mommy's credit card to buy the folders, and the lady handed me the receipt. I stuck it in Mommy's purse, just like she does.











When we got home, Mommy and Daddy set up my igloo tent. I got in there with Mr. Monkey and read some books. I didn't want to, but I had to go take a nap. When I got up, I went right back in my igloo. That thing is so fun! Mommy got in with me for awhile and read some books.

We went to each some lunch. The place had Pirates of the Caribbean playing. That movie is so cool! There was a guy with a beard that moves. Daddy has a beard, but it isn't that long and it doesn't move. Maybe I will have to talk to him about getting a new beard.

I had another nap when we got home and then we got to go to the pool. I love the pool! I'm really good at floating on my tummy, but I do have to have a little bit of help. I also tried sitting in the shallow end, but it was a little bit too deep and the water kept going over my head. I played with all of the splash fountains and got Mommy and Daddy really wet. I wasn't ready to go home, but I guess it was dinner time.

I chilled with Mom and Dad for the rest of the night and got out all of my books. I piled them on Daddy's lap so he could read them to me. I think he snuck a couple into the other pile and thought I wouldn't notice that he didn't read them. I love him though, so I didn't make a big deal out of it.


A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn is such a character. She decided that she wanted to wear a necklace today, but definitely knows what she wants. She picked out the exact necklace she wanted, and it actually did add a little something to her outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment