Today was a good day. I was even almost ready to wake up when Mommy came in my room this morning. I got to wear some new clothes today, which is always good so I can show them off to my friends. I'm sure they all want to share clothes with me, but I don't know where they live, so I keep all of my clothes to myself. Mommy is trying to get me to like new music, but it's totally weird. She said that Jerry Garcia sings a lot of the songs and that he was in some band called Grateful Dead. I don't know about anyone else, but I sure would be greatful to be dead rather than having to listen to those stupid songs. I want my nursery rhymes!
I had a good day at school, and Daddy came to pick me up. I ate all of the rest of the baby tomatoes for dinner tonight. Daddy and I got to hang out for awhile and watch Happy Feet until Mommy came home. She was breathing funny and said she had been running. I never cough or breathe a lot when I run. She must have run real fast or really really far. Mommy danced with me and then I had to take a bath, but I ended up getting to take a shower instead because it's kind of cold in the house.
A note from Mommy
Things seem to be returning to normal for Brooklyn. There was no attempt at hitting today, which was a nice change. I hope that she remains the sweet baby...I mean big girl, that I know and love. Every time I look at Brooklyn in her little outfits, I realize how fast she is growing up and what a little person she has become.



No comments:
Post a Comment