I was so excited to get to sleep in this morning! Mommy and Daddy thought I should stay home another day since I was sick yesterday. I felt a lot better this morning. I was going to help Daddy put that thing in his eye, but I decided he needed a haircut instead. I cut a little piece of Daddy's hair off with the clippers and then decided my bangs were too long, so I cut those too. Daddy had to help me fix my hair a little bit, but it looks so awesome. Then, I hung out with Daddy and Alex and we got to go to Starbucks. I got some hot chocolate and it helped my voice come back.
We went to Mommy's work and picked her up to take her to lunch. We had soup and rice and I drank this yummy almond milk thing. It had some chewy ball things in it that were pretty weird, but I liked it. Then we got to go to the popcorn shop. I got to have some dill pickle popcorn and it was super yummy. When we took Mommy back to work, she made me go in and say hi to everyone, but I didn't feel like it. I don't know why she thinks she has to show me off. Geeze!
I went home with Daddy and Alex and took a little nap. When I woke up, I watched Wizard of Oz again. I love that movie. Mommy came home and I got to cook with her. She made some cheesecake and I made cookies out of salt and pepper. We also did some ring around the rosie, and I played with my baby and watched more Wizard of Oz. Alex made some dinner and I ate with her. It was so yummy. We had burrito casserole and it was so good. It even had corn in it. Mmmm! I wanted to watch my Elmo movie, but my DVD player turned off and I couldn't get it back on. I was so mad. Daddy said he would watch it with me in the morning, but I wanted it right then. I don't know why I can't always get what I want.
A note from Mommy
Well, Brooklyn is apparently feeling better since she decided to give herself a haircut. She did actually need it, but who knew that she would use the clippers on herself! Wizard of Oz was playing again when I got home. I think Brooklyn has seen it about 10 times in the last 3 days. When the DVD player died, she was so mad. I picked her up to get her ready for bed and she slapped me. We seem to have the "you don't hit people you love" conversation more frequently. The joys of having a 2 year old. It's a good thing that she is just so darn cute.
For some reason, pictures aren't loading tonight, so we will update them tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment