Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Blues

Ugh...I had to get up early today for school. I have to get used to this schedule again now that I don't get to be on vacation anymore. Grandma and Grandpa Pepin left today to go home. I was sad, but I got to see them before I had to go to school. I had a great day at school, and I was glad to see Ms. Brenda and all of my friends. Daycare Grandma still isn't back, but hopefully she will be at school soon.

Mommy made some cupcakes to take to school to celebrate my birthday with all of my friends. They all sang happy birthday to me, and we got to have banana cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Mommy made some little cupcakes, just our size! I got to leave school early, and I thought I was going to do fun stuff with Mommy, but we went to the doctor again. This time we went for my 2 year old check up. I weigh 26.2 pounds, and 33 inches, which makes me in the 50th percentile in weight and 40th in height. I don't really know what it means, but I guess it's good. Mommy said I wasn't a shrimp any more. The doctor was pretty nice, but I still had to get a shot for the flu. It really hurt and I didn't like it.

When we got home, we let the dogs out and Mommy changed her clothes and then we went out to ride my bike. I didn't want to at first, but I got on my bike and rode around a little bit. I even pedaled around all by myself. I got to play with Gracie, who lives across the street while our moms talked. She helped me ride my bike some more and chased me around the yard, which was really fun. Daddy came home and I was so excited to see him. I knew that he would make my owie from my shot feel better. Daddy and I watched the Bee Movie while Mommy made dinner. I got to eat lettuce and baby tomatoes and popcorn. Yum!

A note from Mommy
Brooklyn received an excellent report from school. No hitting or being grumpy. Of course it was a different situation once she came back home. We are slowly getting back into our regular routine, so hopefully things will go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment