Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family-filled Weekend

Man, this was an exhausting weekend. Mommy never learns about overscheduling. I went to school on Friday, but I got to see Grandpa Pepin in the morning. We hung out for a little while before I had to leave, and we were laughing at Mommy as she ran around the house looking for her phone. Silly lady-her phone was in her purse! Grandpa and I didn't say anything, but I think we wanted to make fun of her.

Mommy picked me up from school and we went home to see Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa. I got to play with Grandma's phone because she has a really cool kitty game. We had dinner and I had to take a bath since we had to get up really early in the morning. I got to hang out for awhile. I wanted to stay up until Alex came to our house, but I just couldn't stay awake that late.

We got up really early in the morning to go to Daddy's graduation. My friend Lauren came with us. She sat with my while Mommy was running around the house like a crazy lady again. I wonder when she is going to get things together. We finally left and drive kind of far away, but we got to go to Starbucks. I had a lot of fun and danced and ate some fruit and drink hot chocolate. Daddy had to sit in a room and didn't get to go with us, but I got to look at him through the door when we got to the graduation.

Grandma Zsa Zsa and Grandpa B met us at graduation too, so we had all sorts of fun people that I got to play with. I got really tired and tried to take a nap on the chairs, but then Mommy let me go all the way to the front with her so we could take pictures of Daddy going on the stage. Luckily, I pooped so I got to miss more of the boring stuff. My favorite part was seeing Daddy on the stage because he had a big smile on his face.

We went to lunch afterwards, and I got to sit with everyone at the table. I was really tired though and then fell asleep in the car and woke up in front of some store. I guess we were at the outlet mall doing some shopping. We didn't stay for too long because there were a lot of people there. I hung out with the family the rest of the night and went to bed early for the weekend because it was such a long day.

I woke up today and took a shower so I could look pretty for my pictures. I had a couple of outfit changes before Mom, Dad, and I could agree on an outfit. The picture place was pretty cool because they had a Lego table. But, when I had to go take pictures, I decided I didn't want to do it. I threw a fit and then tried to take a nap. They still took pictures of me, but I didn't have to smile.

We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and I looked at myself in the little mirrors in our booth. It was so fun. I played with Grandma and Grandpa and moved all around the table. I fell asleep in the car again and Alex took me to my room so I could keep sleeping. I slept for a long time and then Mommy woke me up. What's up with that? I was still tired, but I watched a movie with Alex. She is such a cool big sister.


A note from Mommy
I was so disappointed about the pictures today. We took Brooklyn for her 2 year pictures and got 1 (kind of). We then tried to take some family pictures, and she refused. All the pictures are with her sleeping or half asleep and a pacifier in her mouth. Ugh!








No comments:

Post a Comment