Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pinky Pepin

Wednesday was just another day. It's just so hard to get up in the morning when it's cold outside. Daddy was helping me get dressed, but the jeans Mommy picked out were WAY too big. Daddy said that I could be in a Dextatrim advertisement because I could pull my pants so far out. I don't really know what he's talking about, but Mommy agreed with him. Sometimes they are weird. Anyway, I got to pick out hot pink pants to go with my pink shirt with hearts, and then I wore my pink plaid shoes and pink raincoat. I love pink!

I went to school early because Mommy had to go to San Antonio. I had a good day, and we were even allowed to play outside. Daddy picked me up and when he tried to give me my fruit snacks, I got mad because he didn't let me get it out of his bag. When I got to pick out my snack, I chose Daddy's apple. I don't like the skin so much, but apples are yummy!

We hung out for awhile until Mommy got home. She was late because she had to drive so far, but we had a yummy mac n cheese dinner which totally made up for it. I took a bath and we danced to lots of music, but I got tired because it was so late. And I was ready to go to sleep because that meant it was that much sooner that I got to see Grandma and Grandpa Pepin and Alex too.

It was cold this morning so I tried to hide under my blankets, but Mommy found me. I got dressed and snuggled up in my chair with my blankets. Mommy took me to school. I love my teachers there! The weather warmed up a lot and we got to play on the playground in the afternoon. Daddy picked me up from there and when we got home, Grandma and Grandpa Pepin were there! I was so happy to see them again.

We waited for Mommy, who was late again, and I got to play with Grandma's phone. She had a cool cat game on there that I totally want Mommy and Daddy to get. When Mommy got home, we played Ring Around the Rosie and spun around until we were so so so dizzy. Then we had spaghetti for dinner, and I took a bath so I could dance around the house some more. Everyone was amazed how much energy I have.


A note from Mommy
No one can believe how much energy Brooklyn has. She runs around in circles and dances. We finally had to put her to bed because she was obviously tired, but didn't want to go to bed because she was having a lot of fun. I think she was showing off for her grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment