Monday, November 15, 2010

And the dancing goes on and on and on

I got up this morning and was ready to start dancing in my dancing pj's, but Daddy made me take them off and get dressed for school. I was so mad because I really just wanted to wear the dancers all day. I decided to ignore Daddy until he left for work because he didn't let me have my way. Mommy did let me pick out the jacket I wore to school today, so that made me feel better. But, she didn't let me have a popsicle. It was just a horrible morning. I couldn't belive that things weren't going my way.

Daddy picked me up from school. Even though it was kind of cold, we got to play outside this afternoon. Even though I didn't really want to go to school this morning, I had fun and all of my friends were so happy to see me. When I got home from school, Daddy let me have a popsicle since Mommy said I could have one in the afternoon. I think sometimes she thinks that I forget things, but I don't.

After dinner and a bath, I got to dance more. Mommy brought my music cube in and I danced on the bed in my dancing pj's. Then we went and danced in the living room. Mommy even danced with me. And then we danced to Dancing With the Stars. Mommy and I did partner dances and we were pretty good. Well, I was pretty good, but Mommy might need to take some dance lessons. Daddy thought we were silly. I love to dance though and I totally didn't want to relax so I could be ready for bed. I wish I could stay up all night!

A note from Mommy
Another 30+ minutes of dancing tonight, and she made me dance with her. We had fun, but she just won't stop. How does she have so much energy? I think she was running on fumes though because when I went to put her in bed, she couldn't even keep her eyes open when I cuddled her.

No comments:

Post a Comment