Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Airplane Eve

I am sooo so so so excited. When I woke up this morning, Mommy and Daddy told me that I get to go on an airplane tomorrow. I can't wait! It was kind of cold this morning, so I am ready to get to a warm place. Anyway, I got dressed and got to watch a new episode of Word World. I helped Mommy get ready for work, and she helped me put Monkey in my vest so I could have my hands free.

I went to school, and got to help Ms. Brenda in the office. I'm special! After we did some work, I went and gave Daycare Grandma a big hug and had some yummy breakfast. I had a good day at school, but I was glad when Daddy came and picked me up from school. Mommy was already at home when we got there so I got to wave at her through the car window.

I ate some yummy mac n cheese again for dinner and some hot chocolate. Then I helped Mommy and Daddy pack for our trip. I even got in the suitcase so I could help get everything organized for them. Sometimes they are so unorganized! We got everything packed up before bedtime and I got to play with Daddy's clothes and be a ghost.


A note from Mommy
Brooklyn was so kind to help us pack for our trip. She got inside the suitcase and became a ghost. She was very, very scary. She also packed some random heels, the diaper bag, and 2 carry-ons. Helpful I tell you, helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment