Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cheeseball

I just have to say, I looooove cheese. But, I'll get to that in a minute.

Regular day, blah, blah, blah. I watched a new episode of Word World and went to school. We didn't get to go on the playground since it was kind of cold and it looked like it was going to rain. Daddy picked me up from school and I got to have a Halloween candy and a chocolate donut for a snack. Daddy wasn't supposed to tell, but he told Mommy when we were eating dinner. She was a total party pooper about it. Daddy and I can never tell her anything without her getting mad and rolling her eyes. I guess we will just have to keep stuff between us sometimes.

While Mommy was cooking, Dad and I made our own mixture. I made Daddy taste it, and then I tasted it. It was super good if I do say so myself. I even put the Halloween towels on to protect my clothes from all of the food I was making.

We had some mac n cheese for dinner and then Mommy painted my toes purple while I tried to go potty. I wanted to do it by myself, but Mommy wouldn't let me. She just wasn't letting me do anything today. Maybe she was just having a mean day or something. Anyway, I got ready for bed and decided I wanted to eat cheese. Mommy was letting the dogs out, so I started crying in the kitchen, "Cheese, cheese, cheese". Mommy finally opened the fridge so I

could get the cheese out. I ate half of the bag of shredded cheese, and it was sooo good. Too bad a lot of the cheese fell on my pj's and down my shirt.



A note from Mommy
I have no idea what caused Brooklyn to want cheese, but it was super random. We didn't even have cheese with dinner! She just started crying for cheese and made me open the fridge so I could see what she really wanted. I thought maybe she wanted a drink, but no, it was cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment