Woooweee! I had a pretty good weekend-except for a little while on Saturday. Besides that, life was good! I stayed up late on Thursday night waiting for Mommy to get home, so I was sleepy on Friday morning. I took my blanket with me in the morning and wanted to take a nap in the front yard. Mommy wouldn't let me, but I did get to take it in the car with me.
Daddy picked me up from school and we were waiting for Mommy in the driveway when she got home. We made her think she was going to run me over, but she really didn't. There were kids out across the street, so we went over there. I even got to ride a tricycle in the driveway. It was so fun! I wish I had my own bike, but I still had a good time playing with that one. We came home when it got dark and had some pizza for dinner. I was pretty tired, so I didn't want to stay up too late.
I got up on Saturday morning and hung out with Mommy and Daddy for awhile. I took a shower and then went to gymnastics. It didn't make sense to me, but Mommy said since we had a play date, we had to get cleaned up first. I had a great time at gymnastics. We did the trampoline, balance beam, and bars. I even did a backwards roll on the balance beam, and a front flip on the bars. It's because I'm pretty awesome. Even my teacher said so.
Mommy and I went to this place for a playdate after gymnastics and it took a long time until someone else showed up. Me and Mom got some food. I ate her salad and some of my scone before Katie and her mom came. We played with all of the toys for awhile. I was pretty tired so we went home. Mommy tried to get me to go back to sleep when I got home, but I didn't want to. We went out to the grocery store and I got to have hot chocolate. It was so yummy, but I got a lot on my shirt. Oops! We got home and things went downhill. Mommy changed my special diaper with Elmo on it, but I didn't want her to throw her away. I wanted to keep wearing it, but she put it in the diaper pail. I was so mad. I cried and threw myself all over the place. Mommy and Daddy tried to make me feel better, but nothing made me happy. Then I got even more mad because Mommy put me in my room until I stopped crying. I showed her though because I started crying again once she brought me downstairs. I finally got tired of all that, so we hung out in the kitchen. I got to have a blue ring pop. It was so good! And it was pretty cool that my mouth, teeth, and tongue turned blue.
Today I got up a little too early, but Mommy and I laid under the blankets on the couch. We made Daddy get up after awhile so he could spend time with us. We got to meet Grandma Zsa Zsa and Grandpa for lunch and then we went to a lot of stores on the way home. We went to this one place that had a princess lunchbox and little guns and things to put cans in. I wanted to buy all of that stuff, but of course I wasn't allowed to. I took a nap for awhile and then Daddy woke me up by yelling truck really loud in my room. It kind of scared me, and I was still tired. I laid on the couch for awhile until we had dinner. After I got my pj's on and then started dancing on the bed. Then I danced in the living room until it was time to brush my teeth. Mommy was trying to make me stop dancing so I could relax, but Daddy said that I could dance some more. He is way more fun than Mommy.
A note from Mommy
Brooklyn had a 2 hour fit on Saturday about her diaper. It was a nightmare. For whatever reason, she just really wanted to wear her dirty diaper. She cried and said diaper, diaper, diaper. Besides that, we had a great weekend. I got a little bit of video dancing on the bed tonight. It's amazing how much energy she has because she was dancing before this, and for a long time after!
















No comments:
Post a Comment