I so did not want to wake up this morning. Mommy tried to get me out of bed, but I tried to keep sleeping. It's too bad that she is bigger than me because she can just pick me up out of bed. Yuck! When we got downstairs, things were all weird. Everything was off the carpet, and I had no idea why. I thought maybe Mommy and Daddy moved everything so they could buy me some giant toys, but they said that the carpet was going to get cleaned. That definitely didn't sound as good as the big toys.
I had some milk and fruit chews before we went to school. I really wanted to see Daycare Grandma, but she is on vacation in California for two more weeks. Ms. Brenda said we might be able to call Daycare Grandma and talk to her on the phone today. I had a good day at school, and they even got Word World so we could watch it whenever we wanted to. Awesome!
When Mommy and I got home, we had to be locked in the kitchen because the guy was cleaning the carpets. Mommy said we couldn't walk on them because they were wet. It was like being in jail because the gate was up in the doorway and the couches are blocking the living room! Luckily I still got my daily popsicle with Daddy. I think the best thing was that the bookshelf is in the kitchen, so Mommy and I sat on the floor and read a lot of books. I love to read, and I hope that they bookshelf stays there.
A note from Mommy
Brooklyn was nice enough to take most of the books off the bookshelf so we could read them. Of course, we only read a few pages of each book. Maybe that was so we could read more books?



No comments:
Post a Comment