Well, today started off way better than yesterday. I got up yesterday morning and hung out with Mom and Dad until it was time to go to school. Mom and I stopped by the mailbox on the way, and when she got back in the car, I told her I wanted my fruit snacks. She didn't even have any with her. I was SO mad. I mean, what mom doesn't have fruit snacks in their purse? I started yelling at Mom and then crying because I thought she might magically find my snacks in her purse. She told me I would have to wait until I got to school. I didn't talk to her the rest of the way.
I had a good day at school even though I didn't sleep much. Daddy made up for my fruit snack disaster this morning and let me have a fudgcicle for a snack. Mommy said I was going to bed early, so I took a bath. Daddy did my hair real cool, but it didn't stay like that once the shampoo was washed away. Mommy had a meeting at our house and a lady from down the street brought a girl over that was my age. Her name is Jameson, and she is my new best friend. We played with all of my toys and played in my tent. I had such a good time. I hope we get to play again soon. I had dinner after she left and then Mommy made me go right to bed since it was kind of late.
Today I got up, but I was still tired since I stayed up late. Mom made up for yesterday by giving me 2 bags of fruit snacks for breakfast today. I was nice and didn't yell or cry all the way to school, but I did make her listen to my music. She complains about it, but I know she really likes it because she sings every song.
Daddy picked me up from school and we went to McDonald's because Mommy had a meeting to go to tonight. She did come home first and hang out for a little bit. I tried to stay up until she got home, but Daddy said it was getting late. Ugh! I can't wait until I'm 2 so I can stay up really late!
A note from Mommy
When Brooklyn was mad about the fruit snacks, I did everything I could not to laugh. She started crying, and then she started doing short, high pitched screams. It was so funny, but I just stared ahead so she couldn't see me smiling. She is such a silly kid.




No comments:
Post a Comment