Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Extravaganza Weekend

Man, oh man. It was such a busy few days celebrating Halloween that I just haven't had time to update my fans. Well, I am back!

All of the festivities started on Friday. I got to dress up as a princess and go to Daddy's work and get candy from a lot of people. Mommy got to meet us over there, but she was trying to do work instead of helping me get candy. All I had to do was hold my bucket out, and they just dropped stuff in. I didn't know who those people were though, so I didn't want to talk to them, but there was one person who gave me a tootsie pop sucker. Mommy didn't want me to have it, but I did anyway, and it is totally my favorite candy now!

Then we went back to school and had a party there. I wasn't too hungry since I ate candy at Daddy's work, but I got to play with all of my friends and it was so fun. We had to go home, but that was ok because I was ready to get in different clothes. When we got home, I decided to move all of the pumpkins in the garage to be closer to the door. I knew it would help Mommy load them in her car faster. And, I got to see the kids next door riding their bikes and stuff. They were going so fast. I really want a bike so I can go play too.

Mommy woke me up on Saturday so I could go to gymnastics. I decided to be a ladybug, but since it was kind of cold, I wore my Ghostess shirt over it. Mom and Dad said I was a rock n roll ladybug ghostess. We got there and I saw a castle bounce house. I wanted to go in it so bad, but I had to wait for my turn. We got to play with yucky bugs and go on the bar and then we finally got to go in the bounce house. One of my gymnastic friends and I wouldn't get out when our turn was over, so Mommy had to come in and get us out. I thought she was going to jump around with us, but we had to let the other kids in. We did get to go down a slide in a big saucer, and that was totally fun.

I had to take a nap when I got home so that I could go to another bounce house. When I got up, Daddy took me to the Fall Festival in our neighborhood. I got to bounce around, make a trick or treat bag, put stickers on a pumpkin, and get a ladybug painted on my face. It was awesome. Oh, and I got to eat candy. Yum! I didn't want to stay too long, so I went home with Daddy and hung out until Mommy came home. Then we went to Costco. I got to pick out some ballerina pajamas. I can't wait until it gets cold enough to wear them. We also got to go out to dinner. They were playing some awesome music, so after I ate my edamame I danced all around the restaurant. Mommy even danced with me. I was so tired when we got home, I almost fell right asleep.

Mommy woke me up again on Sunday. She said it was late, but it didn't feel like it. I took a shower and got dressed. I was supposed to be a rock n roll fairy princess, but I didn't feel like wearing my wings or Converse. We went to this coffee place that had hot chocolate and they had a show for kids. The singers were awesome. They had a monkey, a bee, and a kangaroo. I really wanted to go on stage, but Mommy said I wasn't allowed. I did get to sit on the steps to the stage and I got to dance all around the coffeehouse. It was so fun. I was kind of worn out though, so I took a little nap on the way home. Mommy wanted me to take a nap, but I didn't want to so I helped Daddy clean the patio and the grill. I'm lucky because it was hot outside so I got to wear my swim suit. Daddy taught me how to use the hose, which was good because I got to spray him and make his clothes all wet. I had such a good time. I hope we get to do that all the time.

I got dressed in my princess outfit again and took my bucket and we went trick or treating on our street. I got to pick a lot of candy out of people's bowls. Daddy came with us until Mommy made him go back to the house and hand out candy. But, he sat in the driveway, so I got to trick or treat from him! I got my chair so I could sit with Daddy and hand out candy to the other kids, and to make sure they didn't take all of the good stuff.

This morning came way too early since I stayed up late last night. I didn't want to get up and go to school, but I got up anyway...mostly because Mommy made me though. I had a good day at school and got dirty playing on the playground. Daddy picked me up from school and we hung out for awhile. I was going to take Mommy out for a walk when she got home, but she wouldn't carry me down the street so we went back home. I did help her put a sticker on the car, and that was ok. I climbed all over the car while Mommy did work. We had dinner and watched a dancing show. Mommy and I danced while Daddy did work. It was so fun!


A note from Mommy
We were so busy over the weekend. We all fell asleep around the same time on Saturday, so late for Brooklyn, but early for Mom and Dad. I am going to have to remember not to try to pack so much into one weekend, although I think we had a good time. We were watching Dancing with the Stars tonight, and Brooklyn started dancing with the show. She did have a great rendition of a Paso Double.  We may have a future dancer on our hands.

Pictures are below since we have so many! Sorry they are kind of out of order.






















No comments:

Post a Comment