Well, I have to catch my fan up on what's been going on the past couple of days. I have been so tired that I haven't really felt like blogging, but now I'm back.
Tuesday was a pretty good day. The weather has been so nice and we have been able to play outside all afternoon. I was pretty dirty when Mommy came to pick me up though. She surprised me and came a little bit early. She said that she was sad she was going to be out of town on Wednesday, so she wanted to spend some time with me. We went home and played in the backyard. I helped her water the plants, and I even figured out how to turn the water on all by myself! Bella drank some water while I washed my hands. Then I ran around with Mommy while Daddy cooked dinner. The rest of the night was regular, but Mommy seemed kind of sad when she put me to bed.
Daddy surprised me on Wednesday when he woke me up. He never comes to get me in the morning, so I thought we were going to stay home and play all day. I thought Mommy was hiding from me, but she called when Daddy was helping me get dressed. She was going to get on an airplane and fly in the air to work. Daddy took me to school and picked me up. We stopped by the McDonald's with an elephant on the playground and got a strawberry milkshake. We went home and let the dogs out and fed them. I was really helpful because Mommy wasn't home yet. I thought she would be home for dinner, but she called me on the phone and said she had been on an airplane, and was waiting at another airport to get on a plane to come home. I was sad when I talked to her because she said that she wouldn't see me at all that day. I did have a good time hanging out with Daddy though. I even got to stay up late because I kept telling him that I wasn't tired. Haha! Daddy is wrapped around my little finger.
Mommy came and woke me up this morning. I was so happy to see her. I even let her be the Huggie Monster. We hung out with Daddy until he had to go to work and then we got to watch all of Word World and some Elmo. I had a good day at school, and I was playing outside again when Mommy picked me up. We went to Target and looked at a lot of Halloween stuff. There were a lot of cool things that I wanted to buy, but Mommy said that we could come back and buy that stuff later. We went home and hung out for awhile. After dinner, I sat on the big girl potty and then took a bath. Mommy was getting my stuff ready for tomorrow, and she got out my trick or treat bucket. I forgot that it was red and had eyes on it. I played with it and put my milk and monkey in there. It's kind of like a big purse. I also got to watch The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. It was a pretty good show, but definitely no Elmo!
A note from Mommy
It's been awhile since I had to be out of town. And, although it was just for a day, I didn't get to see Brooklyn at all. I'm glad that she and John can use that time to bond, but he said that she kept thinking that upstairs time was play time instead of bed time. Guess we will have to start sharing bedtime duties!





No comments:
Post a Comment