Monday, October 4, 2010

Lovin' Legwarmers

I am so glad that the cool weather is here. Mom bought me some really cool legwarmers, and I can't wait to wear all of them. I wore my pink with white and red polka dots, and grey ones on Friday, and yesterday I wore my princess legwarmers. Today I got to wear my pink camoflauge legwarmers with my new black shoes. I am totally one of the most stylish kids in class. Now I just have to get Mom and Dad to dress as cool as me.

On the way home from school, Daddy stopped by the new Walgreens so I could see the giant cow in the parking lot. He said it was a Holstein cow. I think he's crazy because it's totally the Chick-Fil-A cow. Maybe Daddy needs to go back to school to learn about cows. Or, he chould go to Chick-Fil-A more often. Anyway, the cow was so cool. It would probably take a hundred of me to reach the top.

Mom got home kind of late and I was so hungry. I was mad that she couldn't make my dinner faster. Don't moms have secret wands that help them make dinner faster? She made me some chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, and some really gross cheesy cauliflower. The first bite was ok, but after that...yuck! I did eat all of my mac which was enough to have Mommy let me have a pink popsicle. She tried to give me a green one, but that didn't match my outfit at all.

After dinner, I sat on the potty, which is my new favorite reading chair. Mommy and I read her magazine until I had to get in the bathtub. I'm so tired of taking a bath. Sometimes a girl just wants to keep all of the playground dirt on her. I wish Mom and Dad remembered that from when they were kids.


A note from Mommy
Brooklyn had a total meltdown when I got home because she couldn't have a popsicle when she wanted one. She didn't want to help make dinner, she didn't want to go for a walk, she didn't want to sit with John. I was able to turn the frown upside down when we put a bib on Monkey and had him eat dinner with Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment