Sunday, October 10, 2010

Busy Busy BrookieP

Friday Funday! I had a pretty good day, even though Mom wasn't around much. She woke me up really really early and got me dressed because she had to drive somewhere far away. I'm glad I got to see her, but I wished it wasn't so early. Daddy and I went to McDonald's for breakfast as a special treat and I ate a hash brown and apple juice. Daddy tried to get me to eat some egg McMuffin thing, but all I have to say is GROSS!

Mommy told me she was going to try to pick me up early from school, but Daddy got me instead. We hung out and ate dinner and took a bath, all before Mommy came home. She didn't get back from work until after it was dark. I stayed up late to spend time with her, even though I was so tired. I missed Mommy so much that I ran right to her arms when she came in the door. It was like in the movies where the people run to each other for a big hug. Mommy Huggie Monster got me good.

I didn't go to gymnastics on Saturday because Mommy had to go out. I was scared she was going to be gone a long time again, so I didn't want her to leave. I was crying and trying to make her stay, but she didn't. I played with Daddy and talked to Mommy on the phone when she was coming home. It was ok that she left because she brought me home some new clothes and shoes. I got these cool new red shoes that I wore all weekend.

We went to Old Navy and I got a winter vest and some Halloween shirts. I tried to get a football too, but Mommy said no. I bet she will get me one for a surprise. Then we had lunch at Jason's Deli. I got a grilled cheese, but I only wanted to eat the strawberries. But, I did get to eat an ice cream cone for dessert. Yum! Then we went to Costco and I rode in the cart. I made my own seat with my fruit snacks box. I might be an inventor when I grow up because I have some good ideas. When we went home, I took a nap and then had some dinner. Then I took Mommy for a walk around the neighborhood. We saw a lot of birds flying around, which was pretty cool.

Today I got up early so we could go to the grocery store. I was still sleepy, but I wanted time to do fun stuff. We stopped by Starbucks and I had a hot chocolate. I didn't like it at first, but it tasted better when it got cooled off. After my nap and lunch, we went to a pumpkin patch. I picked up a lot of pumpkins and put them in a wagon, but Mommy kept taking them out. She said that I could only have one. At least we are going to another pumpkin patch next weekend so I can get some more. I took my baby for a walk in her stroller with Mommy today. We got part of the way down the street and Mommy made us come home. I'm not going to say that I wasn't to blame, but I was mad that we came home. I really really really wanted to stay outside, but Mommy wouldn't let me. I was so mad that I cried and screamed and tried to get out the door for a long time. Finally, I decided to sit with Mommy and Daddy. I was really hot so Daddy got me some water. I felt better after that.

Tomorrow I get to stay home all day with Daddy. School is closed and Daddy took a day off from work to spend time with me. I'm glad that he is so fun. I just hope Mommy gets home before it gets dark this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment