We watched a lot of Elmo and took a nap and watched some cartoons. Daddy made me some mac and cheese for lunch. Lucky for me, he is as good of a cook as Mommy.
When Mommy got home, we went and played in the backyard. I picked some flowers and threw some rabbit poopy. I thought it was rocks, but Mommy told me it was poo. I made sure to wash my hands really good after we came inside. Then I played with my swing. I got so mad because Mommy told me that she couldn't sit in my swing, but I know she could. So, I pretended to go to sleep instead. That showed her!I have decided that I don't like to wear my diaper any more. I keep taking it off so I can use my princess potty. Really, I like reading magazines on the potty way better than actually going to the potty.
I played with Bella a little bit tonight and tried to ride her like a pony. She didn't really like that though. I'm going to try again tomorrow though.
A note from Mommy
Brooklyn has found a new best friend in Daddy. Hallelujia! But, after a whole day at work, I'm gad that Brooklyn comes running to the door with a big hug for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment