What a day! Monday mornings always come so early. I was totally not ready to wake up, but I did so that Mom would stop bugging me. I really missed Daddy since I didn't get to spend a lot of time with him yesterday. Plus, he is the best butt cover changer in the world...or at least in this house.
I didn't want to go to school this morning. I just wanted to cuddle up in Daddy's chair and watch tv with Mommy until it was nap time. Oh well, I'm learning that life isn't always fair. I did have a good time at school today. I got paint all over me, and I was dirty from the playground. Daddy picked me up and took me to the pumpkin patch. I got to drive Daddy's car for awhile while I ate M&M's and fruit snacks. Mommy took so long to get to the pumpkin patch that I thought she wasn't even going to show up. When she did get there, we got a wagon, and I helped put all of the pumpkins in there. I counted up to 40! After we paid for them, Daddy, Mommy, and I made a line and passed pumpkins into the car.
We went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner, but I didn't really want to eat anything. I just wanted to look at all of the cows and pumpkins. When we got home, I helped Mommy take all of the pumpkins into the garage and line them up. It was hard work running up and down the driveway! We talked to our neighbors for awhile and then I sat on the Princess Potty for awhile before I took a bath. Then, I got to sit on the big girl potty. I just don't know why she always has to take pictures of me. Ugh!
A note from Mommy
Brooklyn loves her some pumpkins! She cannot get enough of it, although half the time she does think pumpkins are apples. I can't believe how helpful she is. She even told me good job and clapped for me when I was moving pumpkins. Kids are funny.




No comments:
Post a Comment