Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tinkle Thursday

So, I'm going to skip all the way to the end of the day to report my most exciting event, or at least it was exciting to Mommy and Daddy. After dinner, I went to the bathroom to sit on my Princess potty and read my magazine. My potty played a song to me, but when we checked, there was nothing in there. I sat down to read again, and I surprised Mommy by going pee pee! We looked in the potty, and it was in there. I was so happy, and Mommy and Daddy clapped for me. I even got to flush it in the big girl potty. That was pretty much the best thing that happened to me today. I went to school, played on the playground, and was really happy when Daddy picked me up. When we got home, I got to watch the Elmo that we recorded the other day. Sometimes I like watching him in the afternoon because I get to watch the whole show.

A note from Mommy
I think we are on our way to being serious about potty training. Yay!! Finally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment