Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spaghetti Soup Night

Even though I went to bed early last night, I still wasn't ready to get up this morning. Geeze! I wish I could sleep in for a day. At least the day started off pretty good though because I got to wear a new outfit with birds all over it. When I went to school, everyone thought I had the cutest outfit. It's because I have a good taste in clothes. Good thing that rubbed off on my mom!


Daddy picked me up from school. There was a yucky fly in the car that kept flying on me and Monkey! I wanted it to go away, but it liked me because I am so sweet. Sometimes I have a rough life. Daddy and I fed the dogs and ate our popsicles before Mommy got home. Then I made Daddy read all of my books with me. I helped Mommy make spaghetti, but we spilled some of the noodles and started a bunch of fires. The noodles went under the pot and then there were flames on them. Mommy kind of freaked out and said that there was going to be a fire, but Daddy and I thought it was pretty cool.

Dinner was pretty yummy. I'm thinking about becoming a chef. I made some spaghetti soup and it was good. I had a cup of ice water and then I put my noodles and cheese in the cup too and mixed it with my fork. I ate some of it, but it was kind of cold. Next time I will put it in the microwave and push all of the buttons to make it hot.

I took a quick bath so I could watch my movies on Daddy's phone. I think Mommy thought I would go to bed by myself again, but I want to stay up all night!


A note from Mommy
I wanted to throw up when Brooklyn made her spaghetti soup and then was eating it. Gross! Thinking about putting spaghetti in a cup of water before eating it sounds so disgusting. Oh well, whatever it takes for her to eat. Of course, she really didn't eat much of her food then. She has gained a few pounds this year, so I'm sure the doctor will give us a good report when we go see her in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment