Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cookie Creations

I was so excited to wear my orange Halloween shirt today. I have decided that not only is orange my favorite word, it's also my favorite color. I was going to wear my red shoes with my shirt, but then I decided to wear my white sandals. I heard there was some rule about wearing white at some time in the year, but it's still hot so I wanted to wear sandals.

I got to watch Word World this morning, and even got to see some of Sesame Street. Mommy said that she would record it for me so that I could see the show because it was a new one today. Sometimes she really knows what will make me happy. I went to school and got there right in time because they were eating breakfast-yum! I had to give Ms. Brenda a hug first because I really like her.

I had a good day, but I was still excited when Mommy came and picked me up. I got to play outside the whole time today, and I was eating some cheesy crackers when she showed up. Mom even waited for me to finish eating the crackers before we left, but I stuffed them all in my mouth so we could go home. I was ready to get in the car and watch my movies and sing songs and look for cows by the lake.

When we got home, I helped Mommy let the dogs out and feed them, and then I made her give me a popsicle like Daddy does. Daddy got home right after, so I still got to eat my daily popsicle with him. That's our tradition. We called my sister to wish her a happy birthday, but I didn't sing the song to her. I am going to give her a big hug when I see her in a few weeks to make up for it. I made Mommy read with me a little bit, but then Daddy sat with me and read while Mom went to make dinner. She was taking a long time, so I went and took a bath. I even went pee on my Princess Potty. It sang for me twice!

I made a yummy dinner tonight. I mixed my mac with my spider cookie. A little bit of frosting got on my noodles and it was sooooo good! Silas wanted to share with me, but I didn't let him.


A note from Mommy
Ok, first of all, I learned that Brooklyn is an instigator at school with her buddy Braylon. They start making faces and screaming and playing around during mealtimes at school. On the bright side, apparently it makes the kids think that time is fun and they all eat a lot. Second of all, I wanted to throw up when Brooklyn mixed her mac and cookie. I just can't imagine how that could even taste good. And, lastly, I don't knowwhat is going on with the Princess Potty, but it's playing music when there is nothing in there. Maybe some water from the bathtub got in there. Either way, I think it's encouraging Brooklyn to continue to want to use the potty. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment