I thought I was going to get to sleep in this weekend, but I woke up early both days. Don't you just hate that? I had to get up early on Saturday anyway because I went to gymnastics. I had a good time at gymnastics this week. We did the trampoline and bars, but this time we got to go on this jumpy board. Mom said it was called a spring board, and I jumped onto a thing that was supposed to be like a vault or something. Anyway, that is my new favorite thing. I kept going over and over and over again. I also got to demonstrate doing the butterfly hang on the bars. Everyone clapped for me because I did a good job.
I was kind of tired after gymnastics, but I ran around with Bella and Silas in the backyard for awhile. I snuck outside while Mommy and Daddy were taking their shoes off. They didn't know that I knew how to open the back door. Then Mommy made me go to sleep. I was so mad, I really didn't want to take a nap. That is so boring! After I got up I had some lunch and I got to have a strawberry cupcake. The icing was really yummy, but I didn't want to eat the cake part, so I fed it to Daddy. Then I became the butterfly princess. I had a butterfly headband that I wore, and then I wore my police hat I made at school. When I got tired of that stuff, I made Mommy and Daddy come in my tent. I piled all of my toys and blankets on top of Mommy. Daddy was able to escape though!
I was really sad that Mommy and Daddy decided to go out and leave me at home. My friend Mary came over to play with me and we had a good time. We watched Shrek, and then we had some fish sticks and then I took out all of my toys to show Mary. She thought it was really cool and we played with everything. I hope she gets to come over again soon.
Today we did our normal stuff. We went to the grocery store and I drove the car around the store again. And, I got to drink some hot chocolate. Yum! Mommy made me take a nap as soon as we got home. I was kind of mad because I wanted to play, but I was kind of tired, and Daddy promised that we could go to get some pumpkins. Mommy woke me up, but I was still sleepy. She just can't seem to get my sleep schedule right. We drove in the car for a while on this bumpy road. Mommy said that it was like a roller coaster, and Daddy and Mommy and I all raised our hands in the air like we were on a ride. It was so hot when we got to the pumpkin patch, and I was tired, so I was not in the mood to have my picture taken. Sometimes I wish that stupid camera would break.
We looked at all sorts of pumpkins, and something called gourds. Some of them looked like apples and some of them had stuff in them that made noise when you shake it. It was pretty cool. Then I got to drive a boat full of pumpkins. That was pretty fun. And, I got a giraffe made out of a balloon. It popped because I was chewing on it. Oops! It was so hot that I got some strawberry ice cream. It was sooooo good! I wish I could eat popsicles and ice cream all the time.
I was so tired by the time we got home that I tried to go to bed. Mommy said that I had to eat dinner and take a bath first. Geeze! She has too many rules. Daddy and I talked to Grandma and Grandpa on the computer while Mommy made some dinner. I got to eat some pizza and then I had to take a bath, but I did get some new shampoo and it smelled really good. I'm afraid that all of my friends are going to try to lick my head at school tomorrow.
A note from Mommy
So, we had a babysitter last night, and while we had a good time out, John and I were both kind of sad not to put Brooklyn to bed. She had a good time with her babysitter though, and that always makes it a lot easier to go out again. Brooklyn did let us know that she learned a new trick. Normally she will do her own thing if we are changing or taking off our shoes, but we were surprised to find her in the backyard after taking her shoes off. We now have to keep the backdoor locked at all times because she can open the door all by herself. It was kind of funny, but now she can't be out of our sight or we might not know where she is! Oh, and tonight she tried to take herself to bed at 5:30! Poor kid, she was just so tired.
Lots of pictures below because I just couldn't choose a few!













No comments:
Post a Comment