Monday, October 18, 2010

Early Morning Monday

Of all the days got Mommy to have to go to work early, it had to be on a Monday. What is up with that? She got me up before 6:00. Ugh! I guess I should just be happy I got to see Mommy before she left in the morning. I hung out with Daddy in the morning, and we stopped by McDonald's for orange juice and hash browns, and to see the elephant on top of the playground of course!

I had a great day at school. I slept for a long time because Mommy got me up so early. I guess all of my teachers were happy because they try to eat lunch while all of us kids take a nap. I'm lucky though because I get to be the last kid to go to sleep. Mommy came to pick me up a little bit early. I was playing on the playground, but I ran through all of the rocks to see her because I missed her. My friend Kade also ran with me, but Mommy didn't pick him up because he had green boogers running out of both sides of his nose. It was pretty yucky.

When we got home, Mommy put me to work. I let the dogs out and then she made me help pull flower weeds in the front yard. I didn't want to though because there were ant piles by the grass and I didn't want to get bitten. I watched some movie on Mom's phone and then I supervised her mowing the lawn until Daddy came home. She did pretty good, but I think she needs to clean up the edges some. I was going to take her a popsicle, but she didn't mow the backyard, so I wasn't sure that Mommy really deserved a treat.

We talked to Grandma Zsa Zsa and Grandpa, and then I colored with my markers. I got mad when I couldn't color by myself on the window, but sometimes you just have to compromise. We had some dinner, and then Mommy told me she had a treat for me. She went to some place called an Alsation bakery in some place called Castroville. She said it was on her way home from her trip today, and she got me a spiderweb cookie with a spider on it. I don't know what she was thinking because spiders are YUCKY! But, the icing was pretty good.

I took a shower and got to use my cool new shampoo. I decided I wanted to relax in my swing, so I covered up with my blanket and then I had Mommy swing me and sing to me. Then this dancing show started, so we danced together. I even made Daddy get up and dance with me and Mommy. We had a good time. I like to dance and I like doing somersaults.


A note from Mommy:
We have a smart kid. She kept pointing out all of the ant piles in the grass and yelling Ant! She wouldn't go anywhere near them, which is good-even though I have killed the ant piles in the yard. She is quite the character. She also still loves to be rocked in her swing like a baby. I guess it's time to get rid of the swing before it breaks. But, she like to swing in it and pretend to go to sleep. Maybe I can find a big girl swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment