I had an early morning again today. I wish Mom would just let me sleep until I felt like getting up. I did get to wear my red pants with pink polka dots, and my red shoes with pink socks. I am totally a fashion icon, even at this early age. The only problem I have with my shoes is that they are still a little bit too big, so they fall off at the playground. It makes my socks all dirty, but I still have lots of fun.
Daddy picked me up from school again. I really like spending time with him until Mommy gets home. I sure am glad that he changed his schedule so that he could pick me up. Sometimes, it gets boring driving with Mom all the time.
I am thinking about becoming a pastry chef when I grow up. While Mommy was making dinner, I was making yummy stuff in the mixing bowls. I stirred by hand, and I made Mommy and Daddy use the mixer since they are bigger. We all licked the yummy stuff off of the silver mixers, and it was so good! Maybe tomorrow I won't have to pretend to make something good.
I went on a walk with Mommy after dinner. We went around the block and looked at the moon and all of the birds flying home to go to bed. We didn't stay out too long, but Mommy said that we can go on a long walk tomorrow, and Daddy said I could stay up as long as I wanted to. Isn't it weird that when I'm allowed to do fun stuff, I am way to tired to stay up and do it?
I took a bath when I got home from my walk. I had a lot of dirt from the playground. Mommy also found rocks stuck in the bottom of my shirt, and Daddy found some in my diaper. Whoops! No wonder it wasn't comfortable to sit down!
A note from Mommy
Normally Brooklyn wants to walk forever, but today we ran up the street and then she wanted me to carry her the rest of the way around the block. I don't mind it, but I know there is going to be a day when I won't be able to carry her for that long. It will be a sad day since that will mean she is going to be growing up.

No comments:
Post a Comment