On Saturday, I was so excited that Julie came to gymnastics with me. She watched me go on the balance beams and on the trampolines. I even showed her my pumpkin stamps after my class was over. Mommy made me take a nap when I got home, and I was so mad because I really wanted to play with my friend. But, we got to eat lunch together before we had to take Julie to the airport. I was so sad because I thought Mommy was leaving, but she said only Julie had to go. I was still sad and cried because I like Julie and she was really nice to me. We went back home and had to clean up the house because Mommy made a playdate for me. A boy named Tyler came over and we played with my books and toys and ate bananas and brownies. It was pretty fun, and I get to have another playdate with him again some time. I ate some popcorn for dinner and accidentally kicked the bucket off the couch. I blamed it on Mommy, but I finally admitted that I did it. I did help
Mommy vacuum up the popcorn though.
Mommy vacuum up the popcorn though.Today was pretty normal in the morning. I got up and we went to get groceries. I wanted Mommy to carry me since we went to the store that doesn't have cars to drive. That kind of sucks. At least I got to have hot chocolate when I got home. Mommy was making some treats, so I watched Scooby Do with Daddy and made him take me to the big girl potty. Then we got to play with all of Mommy's shoes. Mommy made me take a nap, and I was kind of mad about that. I decided to sing until I fell asleep. When I woke up, I got to watch tv while I ate lunch. Then Mommy and I went to a store, and then to another playdate. We had a good time with the other kids, and I got to make art with crayons and stickers. It was so fun! And, I got a ruler with a pumpkin and a witch. Since we were gone so long, I missed Daddy and spend the rest of the night with him.
A note from Mommy
I am trying to find a good balance between overscheduling and not doing enough. Not only am I worn out, but Brooklyn was crabby from the time we left our playdate until she went to bed. She was rolling around on the floor, crying, and kicking her legs.



No comments:
Post a Comment