Thank goodness it's Friday. It's the last morning that Mommy is going to wake me up early this week. I didn't sleep so well last night, so I definitely thought that morning should start a little bit later. But, the flowers on my shirt and pants kind of made me in a springy mood, so it wasn't so bad for awhile after I woke up. By the time I got to school though, I just wanted to hang out with Mommy. She had to go to work, but she tried to get me to play with a little baby and help Daycare Grandma in the kitchen because she thought I wouldn't notice her leaving. I finally just let her go so she could hurry up and come back to get me.
Daddy picked me up from school. He came to the playground to get me instead of coming into the school. Sometimes he is a silly guy. We went to the car wash, which was pretty cool. Then we played in the car, and I was making the garage door go up and down when Mommy came home. She beeped her horn at me, and I jumped out of Daddy's car and ran to Mommy. I helped her carry some of her stuff inside because I'm helpful like that.
Mom, Dad, and I all ate popsicles when we got home. It was pretty hot this afternoon, so I brought my elephant float inside. I was hoping that Mom and Dad would get the hint and take me to the pool, but they didn't. Oh well, at least the popsicle still tastes yummy. We watched Elmo in Grouchland while Mommy made some pizza for dinner. Elmo is such a cool monster. I love watching him all the time. I was kind of sad that the movie kept stopping. I really hope that my Elmo movie isn't broken. At least I can watch him again in the morning.
I had to take a bath tonight because I was really dirty from the playground, and because I put some of my pizza in my hair. I just thought that it might make my hair shinier, or maybe even grow faster, but it just made the dogs want to eat the pizza off my head. I was really tired, but Mommy and I were dancing because we were watching the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader try-outs. They are really good dancers. I don't know if I want to be one when I grow up, but I think I might be as good of a dancer as they are. It really wore me out, so I told Mommy that I was ready for bed. I think she and Daddy were sad that I didn't stay up later with them, but it's their fault since they make me get up so early!
A note from Mommy:
Wow...for the second time this week, Brooklyn has decided that she was ready for bed without us even asking. She got Monkey and Bea (the ladybug) and started kissing me. She kissed John and told him that she was ready for bed. I guess she really is growing up. Now we just have to get the potty training down.





No comments:
Post a Comment